Licences and Certificates

In Tasmania, you must hold a Commercial Operator Licence if you provide a service that involves the application of agricultural or veterinary chemical products.

A person who applies chemical products for a licensed Commercial Operator must have a Certificate of Competency that is relevant to the type of work they perform.

A person cannot carry out aerial spraying of agricultural chemical products unless they hold a Pilot (Chemical Rating) Licence and either they or their employer holds an Agricultural Aircraft Operator Licence.

In this topic


Licence Coordinator

Maria Hawksley
165 Westbury Road,
Fax: 03 6343 2833