Forms and Permits


In this topic

See also: Forms and Permits listed in the Wildlife Management area of this website including:

Scientific Permits (Fauna) Applications for Public Comment

Note: in addition to the permits and authorities listed above, you should consider Aboriginal and historic heritage before any ground disturbing works. Failure to demonstrate due diligence or to gain appropriate approvals may result in substantial penalties in the event that Aboriginal or historic heritage is impacted. See Aboriginal Heritage Tasmania or Heritage Tasmania for more information about your obligations.