Application for a Multiple Cat Permit - Organisation

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Section 16A of the Cat Management Act 2009​

Applications from an organisation for a Multiple Cat Permit must be submitted by a person authorised to make the application on behalf of the organisation, and who agrees to being responsible for, and the contact person for the permit. ​​

Privacy statement: Personal information will be collected from you for the purpose of the Secretary to assess the applicant’s request for a permit under the Cat Management Act 2009 and will be used by NRE Tas for assessing and determining an application and may be used for other purposes permitted by the Cat Management Act 2009. Failure to provide this information may result in your application not being able to be processed. Your personal information will be used for the primary purpose for which it is collected and may be disclosed to contractors and agents of Biosecurity Tasmania, local government authorities, persons authorised under the Cat Management Act 2009, courts and other organisations authorised to collect it. Your basic personal information may be disclosed to other public sector bodies where necessary, for the efficient storage and use of the information. Personal information will be managed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004 and may be accessed by the individual to whom it relates on request to NRE Tas. You may be charged a fee for this service.


* required fields

Select a date from the calendar.

(if different to above)

Supporting documentation can be uploaded below at the end of this form.

If there are no owned cats being kept at the address, move to section 5

(Separate each name by a comma)

Include evidence of desexing for each cat permanently residing on the property with this form or email to within 15 days of submitting the application.

(separate each number with a comma)

(separate each name with a comma)

If yes, please upload a copy below at the end of this form.

Either by displaying a notice (provided by NRE Tas) at the main frontage of my property for no less than 14 days and/or by placing the notice in a newspaper (at my own cost) that circulates in my municipality.

Only image(.jpg, .tiff, .png), plain text (.txt), Word (.doc or .docx), Excel (.xls or .xlsx), PDF or ZIP files are accepted.