When lodging a plan to the Recorder of Titles, the plan must conform to specified requirements. This site specifies the requirements to be followed and provides a number of checklists to use when developing or amending a plan.
In this topic
- Plan Registration InformationPlan and survey note drafting specifications, plan and diagram types, easements on plans, user roads, Crown Lands Orders, boundary reinstatement.
- Plan FormsLand Titles Office plan form sheets amended September 2018 and survey notes sheets updated October 2020. The new forms are now able to be downloaded as individual PDF's or as AutoCAD or MicroStation files containing all the sheets. Each sheet requires appropriate signatures and dates.
- Lodgements ChecklistA guide to ensure your Plan and Dealing lodgements are complete.
- Priority Final Plan Scheme (PFP) MaterialPriority Final Plan scheme documents to assist you with the preparation and lodgement under the PFP scheme and enjoy its benefits.
- Plan of Survey ChecklistChecklist to ensure a survey plan is accurate and reflects all information in the survey notes for a survey of land.
- Strata Plan ChecklistImportant points to remember when creating or checking a strata title plan.
- Strata Plan (Amendment - Development) ChecklistPoints to remember when altering a strata plan.