All Land Titles Office (LTO) plan form sheets are printed as individual sheets each requiring appropriate signatures and dates to support lodgement. These plan forms have been in use since 14 September 2018 (survey notes sheets 1-3 and 4-1 updated 1 October 2020 to cater for GDA2020) and each sheet is available per the methods outlined below.
All plans lodged should be completed on these plan form sheets. When lodging plans please ensure:
- Council approval is included with every plan of survey lodged
- Relevant signatures and dates are provided as indicated on plan forms prior to lodgement at this office
- The name of the survey firm is included on council approval pages, strata site plans and on amending strata pages.
printing plan form sheets for lodgement at the Land Titles Office
should ensure there is no variation from the original plan forms. In
addition, all printed plan form sheets should conform with the
- A3 size
- minimum paper thickness of 135gsm
- able to withstand erasure and amendment without affecting paper quality
- capable of permanently retaining ink work and/or print (an inkjet printer is recommended).
Prior to lodging plans at the Land Titles Office clients are advised as follows:
- folding plan form sheets may cause the plan to be rejected
- shading on plans will not readily scan and may cause the plan to be rejected
- amendments to data are to remain transparent by the plan, ie. white-out amendments will not be accepted
- plan data is to be prepared at a recognised scale
- all plans should be prepared in accordance with the Land Titles Office Plan Drawing Specifications.
Where Plan of Survey Annexure Sheets are used:
- these must be lodged in conjunction with an Index Plan (labelled "INDEX PLAN")
- each lot (or easement) must be shown in its entirety on at least one sheet of the plan.
Land Titles Office plan forms are available for download below as follows:
These files and other AutoCAD versions are also available at no cost
via email from the Land Titles Office Plan Services Section (see contact details below).
Survey Information Only (SIO) lodgements
With the advent of the new Survey Information Only Survey Notes form it is no longer a requirement to use the LTO Cover Page for Survey Information form (below), described in Office Circular No. 1-2007, with all SIO lodgements.
LTO Cover Page for Survey Information Only (25Kb)
However, this form is still appropriate to use in conjunction with copies of any survey plans that have not proceeded to lodgement for any reason, including those in old formats, that are provided for information and inclusion on the public record.