A guide to what you can do to help ensure the continued survival of Tasmania's unique and precious wildlife. Let's not lose Tasmania's natural advantage!
In this topic
- Wildlife and BushfiresHow you can help wildlife affected by bushfire.
- Wobbly Possum DiseaseKeep up to date on information relating to brushtail possums presenting with symptoms similar to wobbly possum disease
- Injured and Orphaned WildlifeInformation for members of the community who have come across injured and orphaned wildlife
- Keeping Wildlife WildWildlife live by natural rules, not by human values. If we try to feed or pat a wild animal this will have an impact on it.
- Penguin Watching GuidelinesThese guidelines are intended to both protect penguins and to allow you to see them under natural conditions.
- Seal Watching GuidelinesFor both human safety and the welfare of the animals, guidelines for seal watching are in place in Tasmania.
- Wildlife Health in TasmaniaThis Manual is for wildlife health managers specifically, and is also useful for the general public in identifying wildlife health issues and how to respond.