Please report suspected wildlife offences as soon as possible, as this can prevent the loss or destruction of evidence as well as unneccessary animal suffering.
You can report suspected wildlife offences via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 6165 4305 during business hours.
If the report is urgent, please call Investigations and Enforcement Services on: 0417 661 243
For reports relating to the illegal use of firearms or trespassing on private property, please call Tasmania Police: 131 444
When reporting a wildlife offence please ensure your report contains the following information:
- Your full name and contact details.
- Anonymous reports can be provided however providing your contact details enables officers to clarify information and this is treated in the strictest confidence.
- Date and time of incident.
- Details of the incident and species involved.
- Offender/s details including name, address and contact information, if known.
- Registration numbers of vehicles and vehicle descriptions.
- Address of where the incident has taken place.
- Any photos or video of the incident
- Any further information that may assist with the investigation.